I haven’t been able to do any haul posts on here, because I am constantly putting myself on super strict book buying bans. Which I broke, exponentially last month.
This means I now have the fun job of finding space on my already quite full bookcase for these lovelies, but I also get to share what I got with you guys.
So I thought the best way for me to do hauls would be if I just did a post every six months so that enough books would acuminate to be worth mentioning.
Let me know what you think.
- Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld
I bought this book for an absolute steal at Booktopia, it was only $2.70 so I could not say no to that.
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Doing It!: Let’s Talk About Sex by Hannah Witton
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Starters by Lissa Price
- The Bourne Betrayal by Eric Van Lustbader
- The 6th Target by James Patterson
- When Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern
- Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- The Doctor Who Encyclopedia by Jason Loborik
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
- Hansel & Gretel by Neil Gaiman
- The Wicked + The Divine Volume 4: Rising Action
- The Wicked + The Divine Volume 5: Imperial Phase I
And that wraps up my first ever book haul, these are all the books I bought from January to June 2017, a total of 17 books. Which might not seem like much compared to other members of the book community, but I take my ban seriously (painfully so), plus I don’t have publishers sending me books (yet, one day I hope).
Let me know how many books you’ve acquired so far this year, do you ban yourself from buying books?