Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s theme is Books on my Autumn TBR (or Spring depending on your hemisphere). This was quite difficult, because I don’t usually plan out my TBR’s to more than just the few I want to focus on during the month. But I suppose these are the 10 books I would really like to finish during the next three months. Apologies if there are any crossovers between the books mentioned here, and in my latest TBR post.
1. A Court of Mist and Fury, and A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas.
2. Warcross by Marie Lu.
3. Our Dark Duet by V.E. Schwab.
4. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon.
5. Take Three Girls by Cath Crowley, Simone Howell and Fiona Wood.
6. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.
7. Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.
8. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
9. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes.
10. The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris.
What books are you planning to read this Autumn/Spring?