I was extremely pleased and honored when the wonderful Emily from A Bookish Adventurer, nominated me for this award. She is such a genuinely nice person; check out her Instagram, her pictures are phenomenal (@abookishadventurer).
Thank you for considering me for this; please make sure to check her blog out, as she is amazing.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is all about building out the book blogging community. Specifically, it’s a way to highlight newer blogs that don’t necessarily have a large following (less than 200). You get to discover hidden gems of blogs, make new book blog friends, and learn more about the bloggers you already follow.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their site on your blog
- Display the award on your blog
- Answer 10 question about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers for the award
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees to answer
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post, so they can learn about it.