This amazing ‘Anything But Books’ tag was originally created by ReaderRot check out her YouTube video about the tag here!
I was tagged by the fabulous Megan at themeganerdblog, check out her reviews she’s great.
I haven’t done a tag in ages, so what better way than to tell you guys some things you might not have known about me!
Here we go:
1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love
This is soo hard!! A classic that will always be close to my heart is Kim Possible, and I was absolutely OBSESSED with Sailor Moon when I was younger. These days I watch a lot of Rooster Teeth Animations, so I’m in love with RWBY (Blake is bae!), and Camp Camp is hilarious. But I also love everything Avatar! Whilst the last two seasons of Korra were great, she can’t hold a candle to the original Last Airbender series, Aang forever!
2. What is your favorite song right now?
Right now… ummm…. In The Middle by dodie.
The music video is hilarious and super weird. Check it out here.
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)?
Well in the past year I wasn’t fully employed so I had A LOT of time at home, so i spent literal hours watching Netflix and knitting (I now have an etsy store, to sell some of the beanies and scarves I’ve knitted over the past year)
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I’m not sure what I love that is actually surprising, because I love to read (obviously), I love binge watching TV (who of us doesn’t), and going to the cinema… So … yeah… Nothing too exciting there.
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about (this can do with books, I guess)?
I like to learn how things work, the story behind things exist etc.
I really like finding out what sparks the idea for an author’s story, one of my favourites is the story behind The Weeping Angels of Doctor Who and what inspired Moffat.
6. What is something unusual you know how to do?
I can recite the alphabet backwards.
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can)
Here is one of my favourite beanies that I’ve made!
8. What is your most recent personal project?
My knitting store LifeAmongYarn, which has been a really daunting thing because I’m not sure if anyone will want to buy what I’ve made but I’ve made too many items to keep for myself.
9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows)?
It’s really morbid … But death… and the fleetingness of life, which then sends me into an existential crisis tailspin.
10. Give us something thats your favorite, but make it something oddly specific, not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you’ve been studying for hours and forgot to eat. Or, you know, something like that
My favourite snack that if I have one I have to have more!!
Grapes are a big one, the moment I eat one grape (which is a fave study/work snack of mine) I need to eat more!!
Lastly, say the first thing that pops into your head
ORANGE, MONKEY, EAGLE!
(Bonus points if someone can tell me what that’s from)